The K2 Company Snowboard Bindings are the team favorite and a new edition to the K2 family that supercedes the Formula as first choice among their pro rank riders. K2 unveils their sleek new Pro-Fection chassis with the Company, which is stiffer and stronger than previous chassis and also delivers great feeling through its stripped out design. The Company may be a performance binding but the Ez-Set toe strap really sets the bar with its customisable fit while the thin-cored ankle strap ensures energy transfer into the board without sacrificing comfort. Another nod to your comfort and well being is the canted EVA footbed, taking the strain off your knees, reinforced with Harshmellow Shockpads should you be in hucking mode. Best used by intermediate to advanced snowboarders who want a binding that will react like a ninja yet provide you with a modicum of comfort in a package that looks sleek and purposeful. The Company comes with 2 sets of disks and can be used on 3D, 4X4 or any slot mounting system, such as the Burton EST system, so all bases covered we think. The K2 Company Snowboard Bindings may well prove to be the best company you can have on the mountain, as this two-strap binding offers high-end features and a no–nonsense design to get you on the hill and riding hard.
- Straps:EZ-Set Straps allow you to independently adjust top and bottom bands for a custom fit with cored straps for lightweight and secure fit over the toe.
- Thin Cored Caddi Ankle Straps are ultra-thin, lightweight Durable PU laminates for high-performance comfort.
- Hinge Mount and Cam-Lock Centering
- Highbacks:Rocklock Highbacks are asymmetrically shaped to match your natural stance. These highbacks allow for seamless power transfer and tool-less forward lean. The Rocklock Highbacks also have a thermo-formed EVA Calfpad.
- Baseplates:New Pro-Fection Chassis offers a clean design focused on lightweight durability. On-board tool-less power ramp adjustment and on-board toe strap mount positioning makes riding the K2 Company Snowboard Bindings a cinch.
- Multi-compatible and Offset discs feature a two slot design and mounts on 4-hole and 3-hole patterns. The offset slots allow for toe-heel centering by rotating it 180 degrees.
- Canted Seamless EVA Footbeds are angled inward 3 degrees to match your natural leg position during riding. The EVA cover with polycarbonate support frame prevents snow build-up.
- Tool-less, adjust power ramp
- Additional Features:Aluminum Litespeed Ratchets have a lightweight design that feature EZ Feed Housing for a wider, tapered ladder opening that allows for easy entry.
- Harshmellow™ shockpads have superior vibration dampening properties placed in the heel and toe of the binding to absorb chatter and suck up impacts from flat landings or rough terrains.
- Ability Level: Advanced - Expert
- Binding Style: 2 Strap